* autobulb
@ 2002-12-18 19:47 autobulb
From: autobulb @ 2002-12-18 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear Sir/Madam,
From Databank of World Importers, we have obtained your name and address and understand that
you are experienced importers of bulbs. The purpose of this letter is to explore the
possibilities of developing trade with your esteemed company. We truly hope to enter into
business relationship with your firm on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchanging
what one has for what one needs.
We, Zengjiang Zhendong Electroluminescence Co., Ltd, are a specialized and
a large-scale enterprise to produce lamps for auto, tractor and motor. The factory produces
 three series products of 6-volt, 12-volt, 24-volt and has over 150 different types and spe
cifications with high quality and the best competitive price to our customers from all of
the world. Besides, it's also capable of turning out all sorts of lamp holders including
special ones. All its products are produced on automatic production lines, and tested and
checked by up-to-date quality-control equipment and the enterprise has been granted the
certificate of quality system certification in conformity with ISO 9000 By choosing the
excellent import raw and processed materials, its products are fine and quality reliable.
We are confident of our quality and price comparing with the equal products. With good service, our factory will win the clients' trust at home and abroad, do more contributions for automobile industry of China.
If you are interested in our products, please reply this email immediately no hesitation.
You any comments are very highly appreciated!
Tel: (86) 372-5934164
Fax: (86) 372-5976939
E-mail: ayautobulb@yahoo.com.cn
Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Lydia

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-12-19  1:33 UTC | newest]