I have attached the patches(one is the updated version of previous patch to detect calls via function pointers) of the changed done to make the analyzer understand the calls to virtual functions for initial review. 1. I decided to make a dedicated function to create enodes and eedges for the dynamically discovered calls as I found myself using the exact same peice of code again to analyse vfunc calls. 2. Boostaraping and testing of these changes are underway. 3. Regarding the regress tests that have to be added to test functionality of vfunc extension patch : Should I add many test files for different types of inheritences or should I add one ( or two ) test files, with a lot of fucntions in them testing different types of calls ? --- Patches :