On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 12:11 PM, Tim Josling wrote: > Matt, > > Any chance I could get a copy of your c++ source and/or your minimal > non-gc > implementation so I can see what is under the discrepancy? My placeholder "collector" is attached. Note that you can't use it with PCH; doing a PCH experiment might be interesting too, but it would be harder. I also made the obvious changes in the configure script and makefile to accept --with-gc=placeholder. As you can see, I'm doing things in the maximally simpleminded way.