* More about srcdir == objdir issues
@ 2003-05-17  0:45 Dara Hazeghi
From: Dara Hazeghi @ 2003-05-17  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

so far the issues with srcdir == objdir have happily not yet come up
with 3.3. However, my original comment still stands: either we should
deprecate this, or we should fully support it. It seems the consensus
at the time was that that in some form or another, this should be
supported. Has a full decision been reached though?

In either case, I'd really like to see
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html updated accordingly once that
decision is made. Thanks,

Dara

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-17  0:39 UTC | newest]