* RE: SCO OpenServer Build status for GCC 2.95
@ 2002-10-07 17:25 Valle, Adam
From: Valle, Adam @ 2002-10-07 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Robert Lipe'; +Cc: 'gcc@gnu.org'

What noteworthy issues, good or bad, have you found with compiling and
linking OpenSSL or linking _to_ OpenSSL libraries on SCO OpenServer 5.0.2 or
UnixWare?

From: Robert Lipe @ 2002-10-07 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Valle, Adam; +Cc: 'gcc@gnu.org'

Valle, Adam wrote:

> Have you heard of any issues (good or bad) with any gcc versions on SCO
> OpenServer 5.0.2 SCO OpenServer 5.0.3, or UnixWare?

Yes.   Perhaps you have a specific question that can be answered.

OpenServer 5.0.3 never existed.

RJL

* Re: SCO OpenServer Build status for GCC 2.95
@ 2002-10-07 14:30 ` Robert Lipe
From: Robert Lipe @ 2002-10-07 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Valle, Adam; +Cc: 'gcc@gnu.org'

@ 2002-10-07 14:05 Valle, Adam
From: Valle, Adam @ 2002-10-07 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Robert Lipe'; +Cc: 'gcc@gnu.org'

Have you heard of any issues (good or bad) with any gcc versions on SCO
OpenServer 5.0.2 SCO OpenServer 5.0.3, or UnixWare?

Thanks,

Adam

From: Valle, Adam @ 2002-07-26 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Robert Lipe'; +Cc: 'gcc@gnu.org'

I just installed the skunkware GCC 2.95.2 package and I have actually
compiled something that works.

Thanks for your help!

Adam

@ 2002-07-25 16:03 ` Robert Lipe
From: Robert Lipe @ 2002-07-25 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Valle, Adam; +Cc: 'gcc@gnu.org'

@ 2002-07-25 14:24 Valle, Adam
From: Valle, Adam @ 2002-07-25 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gcc@gnu.org'

On http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.95/buildstat.html , there are two listings for
OpenServer 5.0.5 :
i386-pc-sco3.2v5.0.5
Successful
i586-pc-sco3.2v5.0.5
Successful

Was one of these intended for OpenServer 5.0.4?  Has there been a
successfull release of gcc 2.95 on this platform?

Thank you,

Adam Valle
Programmer
WebMD ENVOY