* Xupiter Help Desk
@ 2003-01-07 15:02 help
From: help @ 2003-01-07 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear User,

Thank you for contacting us regarding our software. We appreciate your
correspondence, and we will strive to assist your request as quickly as
possible. Anyone who downloads our software must first accept our
WEBSITE TERMS OF USE AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT located at
http://www.xupiter.com/terms.html

If you have already downloaded our software, you can easily remove it by
following the instruction located at http://www.xupiter.com/help.html.

If for any reason you are unable to uninstall the software, you may
email us at help@xupiter.com

Regards,
Customer Support

help@xupiter.com