Hi, Just following up on my previous email below. Let me know if you want to chat or if there is someone else I should be speaking to? Thanks, Carolina Gomez From: Carolina Gomez Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2024 9:29 PM To: 'gcc@gcc.gnu.org' Subject: Gcc-Updates Hi, Labelexpo Europe ( 11 - 14 September, 2023 ) attendee_list now available for purchase with Name, Email, Phone and Mailing Address etc. May I send you more details ? Thanks, Carolina Gomez Marketing Coordinator St Charles, Irving, TX 75039 Reply Remove to opt out