* Binary Compatibility and Upgrades - GCC C++
@ 2019-07-17 15:41 anand.todkar
From: anand.todkar @ 2019-07-17 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello GCC Team,

I am Anand Todkar working in Siemens Corporate Technology as Software Architect, I am involved in designing and developing various Platforms for Siemens PLCs and other industrial solutions.

I am currently doing "Binary Compatibility feasibility study" for one of C++ library which we are planning to make binary compatible with help of Bridge Pattern. I am looking for any roadmap for GCC Compiler and its standard libraries which will impact binary compatibility in future releases of compiler?

I searched on developer blog and couldn't specifically find any such update but want to assure if there are any roadmap items which may cause issue and if we will provide with provision to maintain compatibility. Any help in this regard regarding links or documentation will be highly appreciated.

Appreciated your response on the same.

With best regards,
Anand Todkar

Siemens Corporation
CT RDA IOT DCO-US
755 College Road East
Princeton, NJ 08540-6632, USA
Mobile: +1 609 216-5346

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-17 15:41 UTC | newest]