* FW: GCC on PIC
@ 2003-03-04 14:36 Alex Monaghan
From: Alex Monaghan @ 2003-03-04 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Oops...

Sent to wrong address

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Monaghan [mailto:alex@monaghan.co.uk]
Sent: 27 February 2003 17:24
To: gnu@gnu.org
Subject: GCC on PIC

I've had a search, but have not really found a useful answer.

I'm looking for GCC with the Microchip PIC platform (preferably 18F series)
as a target. Do you know of anyone working on a port ? I've had a look at
the porting pages, but it's beyond my capabilities to start on such a
project, but I'd be interested to be involved with any existing project.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-04 14:33 UTC | newest]