* RE: Successful bootstrap build of gcc 3.2.2 on Ultra 5
@ 2003-04-05 20:03 Paul O'Connell
From: Paul O'Connell @ 2003-04-05 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I need to appolagise to you. I went back and checked the version of make
that I used and discovered that I had told you the wrong version. I actually
used version 3.8. The output from make -v is as follows.

#make -v
GNU Make 3.80
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Paul O'Connell.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-05 12:17 UTC | newest]