* RE: [gnu.org #23233] FSF 3.3 GCC release
       [not found] <rt-23233-65583.8.52845278083763@rt.gnu.org>
@ 2003-03-12 17:57 ` Edward Ho
From: Edward Ho @ 2003-03-12 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info; +Cc: gcc

Hi Brett,

Thank you for your reply.
I'll contact gcc@gcc.gnu.org accordingly.

I understand you're a non-profit. I'd like
to understand more about ways to contribute.
For example, how can we contribute to
the release of FSF 3.3?

Would you give me a few pointers?

Regards,
Ed

From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2003-03-31 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edward Ho; +Cc: info, gcc

Hi Edward,

I noticed that apparently nobody has replied to this yet?

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Edward Ho wrote:
> I understand you're a non-profit. I'd like to understand more about ways
> to contribute. For example, how can we contribute to the release of FSF
> 3.3?
>
> Would you give me a few pointers?

If you are planning to contribute code or documentation to fix outstanding
bugs: http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html and
      http://gcc.gnu.org/gnats.html (which has a list of bugs, where for
      the release we are mostly concerned about "high priority" bugs)

If you want to help with testing, there are some general notes at
      http://gcc.gnu.org/testing/
and release criteria at
      http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.3/criteria.html
(though historically these have been ignored somewhat, unfortunately).

In general, all kinds of patches or notes on documentation (including
the web pages) for the release.

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry"   pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/