* Re: Workshop on GCC for Research in Embedded and Parallel Systems
       [not found] <OFA658BADC.8099C9BB-ONC2257306.004F6C02-C2257306.00533210@LocalDomain>
@ 2007-08-01 15:47 ` Ayal Zaks
From: Ayal Zaks @ 2007-08-01 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Albert Cohen

      CALL FOR PAPERS - One Final Week Extension
                      GREPS '07
Workshop on GCC for Research in Embedded and Parallel Systems
           Brasov, Romania, September 16, 2007
      http://sysrun.haifa.il.ibm.com/hrl/greps2007/
                 in conjunction with
                       PACT '07
                 http://pactconf.org

We are honored to have two prominent keynote speakers:

Paul H J Kelly
  Imperial College, London
  Title: GCC in software performance research: just plug in

Benoit Dupont de Dinechin
  ST Microelectronics, Grenoble, France
  Title: GCC for Embedded VLIW Processors: Why Not?

A final extension of one week has been granted: submissions are due August
7,
2007; They are to be 6-12 pages long, for review purposes.
The submission site is http://papers.haifa.il.ibm.com/greps2007/
For more details see http://sysrun.haifa.il.ibm.com/hrl/greps2007/

Early notification of the intention to participate (submit and/or attend)
would be helpful.

Important Dates
Papers due: August 7, 2007
Acceptance notices: August 13, 2007