Hello, I still waiting for your reply Please let me know if you are interested? In my services. Kindly share your requirements. Thank you, ________________________________ From: Monika Verma Sent: 08 May 2023 18:12 Subject: Mapping Application Hello, We are offering High-Quality GIS services and mobile application development. Mapping Application Create Apps from Maps Lands mapping application Web Mapping Apps Web Mapping Application Development Mapping application services GIS Mapping Applications GIS Web Mapping Apps So, let me know if you would like to speak and hear your insight. Would you like to discuss this over Chat or Call? I look forward to hearing from you. Best,