Hi, Apologies for intriguing your privacy again. Following up to see if you happen to check my below email which could help you to gain more customers to your company. Let me know if you would like me to schedule a quick call this week or the coming week or if you want me to share some samples, I could send them over. Await to hear from you. Regards, Fluorine From: Fluorine Jordan Sent: Friday, October 7, 2022 8:01 AM To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org Subject: Quickbase Software Potential Clients Hi, I hope you are staying healthy! Would you be interested in our 3D Architecture Software Contact sets? Few 3D Architecture Software Counts as below: Competitors Counts AutoCAD 150000 3ds Max 110000 Autodesk Revit 85000 V-Ray 30900 MicroStation 28500 Bluebeam Revu 18700 If you're looking for any other Software Users or Competitors datasets Share with me what you are looking for so that I can provide you with few samples accordingly. Awaiting a reply from you. Regards, Fluorine