* Testsuite: regress-demangle
@ 2001-01-18  5:50 Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2001-01-18  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I'm now in the process of trying to setup and run the testsuite on a
sparc-sun-solaris2.8 box and update our documentation on the testsuite
on the way.

The first issue I noticed when doing a plain `make -k check` the first
lines of output are:

  /bin/sh /sw/test/gcc/gcc/libiberty/testsuite/regress-demangle \
     /sw/test/gcc/gcc/libiberty/testsuite/demangle-expected
  All 640 tests passed
  true "AR_FLAGS=rc"  "CC_FOR_BUILD=gcc"  "CFLAGS=-g -O2"...

Wouldn't it be nice/useful to print some banner before this subsuite
and also a kind of result table similiar to what we have for the other
suites?

Gerald

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-18  5:50 UTC | newest]