* Freezing CVS wwwdocs/htdocs/install.
@ 2001-04-18 23:32 Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2001-04-18 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Dean Wakerley

I am hereby freezing our installation documentation in HTML format in
wwwdocs/htdocs/install/; please do not install any changes there without
explicit approval from me.

The reason for that is actually a very positive one:  Dean Wakerley
<dean@wakerley.com> has converted the current documentation from HTML
to texinfo format and we are now in the process of sorting out the
final copyright and technical details.

I'm optimistic that we'll be able to install the new documentation soon.
:-)

Gerald

* Re: Freezing CVS wwwdocs/htdocs/install.
@ 2001-04-19 10:15 ` Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2001-04-19 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pfeifer; +Cc: gcc, dean

    Gerald> The reason for that is actually a very positive one: Dean
    Gerald> Wakerley <dean@wakerley.com> has converted the current
    Gerald> documentation from HTML to texinfo format and we are now
    Gerald> in the process of sorting out the final copyright and
    Gerald> technical details.

Outstanding!

Thank you for working on this.