* Bug tracking / Release Quality Assurance
@ 2002-10-07  9:38 Gerald Pfeifer
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2002-10-07  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Checking the GNATS database which currently shows 62 high priority
problems, there are some points I'd like to raise:

1. I believe we should not ship GCC 3.2.1 (or branch 3.3.) until this
   bug count has been significantly reduce.

2. I suggest that we close PRs that have been in feedback state but
   not received any response for more than 6 months:

   Examples: 3931, 4650, 5971, 5515, 6545

3. We probably need some (further) volunteers who monitor GNATS more
   closely, ask submitters for further information/feedback and ping
   maintainers concerning problems in their areas.

Gerald