* Where is the mainline snapshot of last week?
@ 2004-11-02 18:46 Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf @ 2004-11-02 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I didn't see any announcement of a mainline (4.0) snapshot last week. Any
reason for this?

regards, Lars

* Re: Where is the mainline snapshot of last week?
@ 2004-11-02 19:51 ` Joseph S. Myers
From: Joseph S. Myers @ 2004-11-02 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf; +Cc: gcc

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

> I didn't see any announcement of a mainline (4.0) snapshot last week. Any
> reason for this?

Out of disk space: <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gccadmin/2004-q4/msg00075.html>.
I removed some older snapshots to make room but didn't see any reason to
rerun the snapshot which failed manually rather than wait for the next one
to be produced (with two weeks' diffs).

--
Joseph S. Myers               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
    jsm@polyomino.org.uk (personal mail)

* Re: Where is the mainline snapshot of last week?
@ 2004-11-02 19:54   ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2004-11-02 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph S. Myers; +Cc: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf, gcc

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> Out of disk space: <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gccadmin/2004-q4/msg00075.html>.
> I removed some older snapshots to make room but didn't see any reason to
> rerun the snapshot which failed manually rather than wait for the next one
> to be produced (with two weeks' diffs).

...especially since it wouldn't have bootstrapped (on *any* platform,
I believe) anyways. :-(

Gerald