* CFG
@ 2000-06-28 13:47 Marcio de Oliveira Buss
From: Marcio de Oliveira Buss @ 2000-06-28 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

	Good Morning (afternoon) to all...
        Could you please help me? I want to know if the CFG constructed
 in the dataflow analysis is updated at each step subsequent steps of
 the compilation, and, in turn, remains until the Final phase of the
 compilation process. I want to transform the CFG into another structure
 but only after all the optimizations have been made over it. I know
 that the almost all optimizations are made over the RTL expressions,
 but I don't know if some optimization touchs the CFG.
        In other words, I would like to know if the CFG is destructed
 after the dataflow analysis, i.e., after the informations provided
 by the CFG are recorded for futures uses, or if the CFG remains
 untouchable.

        Thanks.

        Best Regards,

        Marcio.