* Would people like to see bounds checking GCC in EGCS?
@ 1997-10-27  2:07 Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 1997-10-27  2:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I'm thinking of submitting the bounds checking GCC patches
for inclusion in EGCS. Would people like to see these?

If so, can someone point me to the copyright assignment
procedure for getting the legal stuff sorted out with
these patches.

Rich.

ftp://dse.doc.ic.ac.uk/pub/misc/bcc/README

--
Richard Jones  rjones@imcl.com  Tel: +44 171 460 6141  Fax: .. 4461
ABLE INmEDIA Ltd.  262a Fulham Rd.  London  SW10 9EL.  "you'll write in

* Re: Would people like to see bounds checking GCC in EGCS?
@ 1997-10-27  5:30 ` Thomas Aigner
From: Thomas Aigner @ 1997-10-27  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Jones; +Cc: egcs

On Mon, 27 Oct 1997, Richard Jones wrote:

> I'm thinking of submitting the bounds checking GCC patches
> for inclusion in EGCS. Would people like to see these?

I would like it to see in EGCS, mainly for developing numerical software.
	Thomas