* gcc bugfix
@ 1997-11-14 11:53 Milus Janos
From: Milus Janos @ 1997-11-14 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hjl

Hello

I made a little bugfix in c-decl.c file. It has no effect on the
code generated by gcc, it just fixes 2 switches: pedantic and
pedantic-errors. I don't know where to send this stuff but I found your
e-mail address in ChangeLog. If I send it to the wrong address please
forward it to the right place. Thank you.

Regards
                                                        Janos Milus
                                                   johans@mail.corvex.hu

1654,1655c1654,1660
< 	      && !TREE_PUBLIC (newdecl))
< 	    warning_with_decl (newdecl, "static declaration for `%s' follows non-static");
---

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.ai.mit.edu)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-11-14 11:53 UTC | newest]