* Contributing to GCC Development
@ 1999-10-20 14:20 Macneil Shonle
From: Macneil Shonle @ 1999-10-20 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

I am an undergraduate working on a compiler research project using the
GBEL as my back-end language. The compiler I'm writing is for a language
similar to a static version of Dylan (which is similar to a functional C++
with a different syntax).

I am interested in the documentation for GBEL, specifically for people
wanting to create their own compilers (for different languages) that use
the GBEL. Is this project already in development? If it is, where could
I find the latest version? If not, I would be interested in working on it.

Thanks,
Macneil Shonle

* Contributing to GCC Development
@ 1999-10-31 23:35 ` Macneil Shonle