* LLVM Sources (Was: AST optimizer in C++?)
@ 2002-08-23 14:44 Chris Lattner
From: Chris Lattner @ 2002-08-23 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Vikram S. Adve

>> I had a look at the project, and I'm interested to have a look at the
>> sources (if it's possible).

> As I says on the web page, we aren't really ready for a public "release"
> yet.   That said, the doxygen documentation is all online, so you are
> free to browse the source:

> http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/doxygen/

> I'll get back to the list this afternoon with something more decisive
> about making tarballs public.

As it turns out, we cannot yet publically release the source code for our
work, without going through the appropriate channels at the university
here.  Although we are certainly doing this, it will be at least a couple
of (working) days before we can make anything available.

That said, I still think that the idea of writing the optimization passes
in a higher level language than C offers a lot of merit and that there are
a lot of design issues that should be considered.

-Chris

http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/
http://www.nondot.org/~sabre/Projects/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-08-23 14:44 UTC | newest]