* How to traverse the tree structure for each function??
@ 2002-10-21  8:12 Ritu Sabharwal
From: Ritu Sabharwal @ 2002-10-21  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,
    We are doing modulo scheduling , for this we need to do loop
dependency analysis for finding the distance and direction vectors for
finding II(initiation interval). We are using the function
have_dependence_p( ) defined in dependence.c file. This file is used no
where but we got a patch which tells how to enable loop dependence
analysis. We have done all tha changes to it but still the problem is that
while creating the def_use chain for each function we need to traverse the
tree structure for the function. We are getting the initial tree node as
the function but what abt the next node.
  How to traverse the tree structure when we have just the node for the
function?

regards,
Ritu.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-21  5:55 UTC | newest]