* Re: GNATS and gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
@ 2002-12-17 11:27 Wolfgang Bangerth
From: Wolfgang Bangerth @ 2002-12-17 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdr, gcc

> Every time I send mails to gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, it bounces with
> the following
> [...]

The disk on which the GNATS database is located seems to be full. You also
can't presently access the database through the web interface.

I reported this this morning (CST), but no answer yet.

W.

Wolfgang Bangerth              email:           bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu
                               www: http://www.ticam.utexas.edu/~bangerth

* Re: GNATS and gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
@ 2002-12-17 13:06 ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2002-12-17 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wolfgang Bangerth; +Cc: gdr, gcc

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Wolfgang Bangerth wrote:

> > Every time I send mails to gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, it bounces with
> > the following
> > [...]
>
> The disk on which the GNATS database is located seems to be full. You also
> can't presently access the database through the web interface.

What a cute failure mode.
Pretend it's the user's fault.

@ 2002-12-17 11:30 ` Jon Beniston
From: Jon Beniston @ 2002-12-17 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gabriel Dos Reis; +Cc: gcc

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Each time I send mails to gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, it bounces with
> the following:
>
>   Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sources.redhat.com.
>   I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>   This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
>
>   <gnats-admin@gcc.gnu.org>:
>   Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)
>
>   --- Below this line is a copy of the message.
>
>    <snipped data>
>

> Does anyone know what is up?
>
> -- Gaby

Disk full?