* Adding "foreign" submitters and CC's to bugzilla reports doesn't work
@ 2003-05-24  7:57 Matthias Klose
From: Matthias Klose @ 2003-05-24  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Berlin; +Cc: gcc

When forwarding reports from the Debian BTS to GCC GNATS, I could
explicitely set the submitter (the submitter of the Debian report) and
the email address (of the Debian bug report). Currently even adding an
<debian bug number>@bugs.debian.org to a report doesn't work anymore.

Is there a way to work around these or give me bugzilla permissions
to add these addresses

Thanks, Matthias