* gcc mirror
@ 2007-10-10  9:20 admin
From: admin @ 2007-10-10  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi Gcc Webmaster,
I estabilished an http mirror via rsync, updated four times a day with a
cron job, located in Utah (US), available at the URL
"http://gcc.bigsearcher.com/", from my server bigsearcher.com;
Please add this mirror to the list of available mirror location.
Best regards,
Andrea

* GCC Mirror
@ 2015-10-24 19:03 Scott Haiden
From: Scott Haiden @ 2015-10-24 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but one of the mirrors
listed on https://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html does not actually seem to
host GCC as it claims to.

The US, Saint Louis mirror (http://gcc.petsads.us) seems to host only
ads. I am not sure if this is a mistake on their part or if they're
aware of it or not, but I figured I'd let somebody know just in case.

Thanks,
--Scott

* GCC mirror
@ 2012-01-11 16:31 NetGull Administrator
From: NetGull Administrator @ 2012-01-11 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,
I've just set up a new GCC mirror. Information is as follows:

Frequency:        once a day
Location:        San Jose, California, United States, North America
Contact: admin@netgull.com

Please, add my GCC mirror to your mirror list;
for any further clarification don't hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards

* gcc mirror
@ 2007-04-04  9:39 admin
From: admin @ 2007-04-04  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi gcc Team,
I would estabilish a gcc mirror on my website potius.org, in the path
http://www.gcc.potius.org, located in Texas (US).
Is it possible to mirror ggc via rsync? If so, please, let me know the
command line to make it.
Best regards,
Andrea

* GCC mirror
@ 2000-05-23  6:29 Daniel Lucq
From: Daniel Lucq @ 2000-05-23  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear,

I have created a new mirror for gcc.cygnus.com/pub/gcc. The URL of this mirror
is ftp://chardonnay.elis.rug.ac.be/pub/mirrors/gcc.cygnus.com/pub/gcc . The
server is physically located in Ghent, Belgium.

Kind regards,
Daniel Lucq