* cachecc1 query
@ 2011-07-14  9:11 David Fang
From: David Fang @ 2011-07-14  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,
 	Has anyone used cachecc1 (http://cachecc1.sourceforge.net/) to
cache gcc bootstraps of in recent years?  The project looks rather stale,
2004. I would love to accelerate bootstraps of gcc rebuilds to test
snapshots more frequently.  Is there any interest in getting this to work?
(I'm particularly interested in a darwin port, but would benefit from
having it work on any modern platform.)

Fang

--
David Fang
http://www.csl.cornell.edu/~fang/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-07-13 22:43 UTC | newest]