* Re: size of the Global Offset Table
       [not found] <20010913152456.A26220@sartre.dgate.ORG>
@ 2001-09-13 19:29 ` Joy Mukherjee
From: Joy Mukherjee @ 2001-09-13 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brian R. Gaeke; +Cc: gcc, gcc-help

Brian,
	Thanks a lot . objdump seems to be an external way to do the
stuff. Is there any dynamic way ( at runtime ) of doing the same ? Thanks
again.

Joy.

Joy Mukherjee
Graduate Student,
Deptt. of CS,
Virginia Tech,
Blacksburg,VA - 24061.

@ 2001-09-26 16:19   ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2001-09-26 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joy Mukherjee; +Cc: Brian R. Gaeke, gcc, gcc-help

On Sep 13, 2001, Joy Mukherjee <jmukherj@csgrad.cs.vt.edu> wrote:

> 	Thanks a lot . objdump seems to be an external way to do the
> stuff. Is there any dynamic way ( at runtime ) of doing the same ?

How about `popen("objdump ...", "r");'  :-D

* Re: size of the Global Offset Table
@ 2001-09-27  0:42   ` Jakub Jelinek
From: Jakub Jelinek @ 2001-09-27  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joy Mukherjee; +Cc: Brian R. Gaeke, gcc, gcc-help

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 10:29:43PM -0400, Joy Mukherjee wrote:
> Brian,
> 	Thanks a lot . objdump seems to be an external way to do the
> stuff. Is there any dynamic way ( at runtime ) of doing the same ? Thanks
> again.

libelf.

	Jakub

* size of the Global Offset Table
@ 2001-09-13 13:11 Joy Mukherjee
From: Joy Mukherjee @ 2001-09-13 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi!

How can I know what the size of the GOT is for my program ? I would
greatly appreciate any help . Thanks a lot.

Joy

Joy Mukherjee
Graduate Student,
Deptt. of CS,