* An odd question re OLEAUT32.def
@ 1999-03-23 22:08 Robert MacFadyen
       [not found] ` < 000001be75bc$69307f40$3d47e2d1@home.rmc >
From: Robert MacFadyen @ 1999-03-23 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I was hunting for
references to OLEAUT32 and some of the functions exported therin. I found a .def
file that appeared to be part of GNU Win32 "stuff".

What I'm looking for
is any documentation on some of the functions that are not covered in MSDN. For
instanace: VariantTimeToDosDateTime among many others (basically all the ones
that begin with "Var").

Would you happen to
know anything about these or perhaps someplace where I could find out more
information.

Thanks,

Rob
MacFadyen

* Re: An odd question re OLEAUT32.def
       [not found] ` < 000001be75bc$69307f40$3d47e2d1@home.rmc >
@ 1999-03-23 22:10   ` Mumit Khan
From: Mumit Khan @ 1999-03-23 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert MacFadyen; +Cc: egcs

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Robert MacFadyen wrote:

> I was hunting for references to OLEAUT32 and some of the functions exported
> therin. I found a .def file that appeared to be part of GNU Win32 "stuff".
>
> What I'm looking for is any documentation on some of the functions that are
> not covered in MSDN. For instanace: VariantTimeToDosDateTime among many
> others (basically all the ones that begin with "Var").
>
> Would you happen to know anything about these or perhaps someplace where I
> could find out more information.

This is quite off-topic for egcs list. The Cygwin mailing list is a more
appropriate forum for these type of queries. See
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/ for info on joining the list.

Regards,
Mumit

* Re: An odd question re OLEAUT32.def