Respected sir, I am Koushiki Khobare from India and currently a first year student(Computer Science Student) studying in Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune, Maharashtra. Recently I heard about GSoC and got very excited to explore it. I will be very much thankful to you if you provide me some guidance and help me to explore more. I have learnt C programming language. So I visited your projects and they were all amazing and quite interesting to work upon. One of them I am thinking to explore is “Rust Front End”.So I will be grateful to work with all my mentors- Mr.Pierre-Emmaunel Patry, Mr. Philip Herron, Mr.Arthur Cohen, all being excellent in their works. I will be so much of grateful if I get to know what actual skills do you expect from me apart from mentioned on website and guide me with what all do I need to do in my proposal. I request you to provide me some guidance with my proposal. Yours faithfully, Koushiki Khobare Sent from Mail for Windows