Hi there, I am 3rd year computer science student at University of Windsor, Canada. I would like to apply for one of the projects for GCC. On the website, it was recommended to contact team as soon as possible. So, I am sending this email to show my interest. Also, I noticed that it is mentioned that student must have C\C++ experience. To be honest, I have used both these languages just as a part of my courseware. I am willing to put efforts to learn in deep if opportunity given. This semester I am taking compiler course as well, so I have primarily knowledge about the compilers. Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks Arunesh