From: Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org>
To: Akari Takahashi <akaritakahashioss@gmail.com>
Cc: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: Sourceware accepted as SFC member project
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 19:00:28 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 12:53:26AM +0900, Akari Takahashi via Gcc wrote:
> I read the linked message exchange carefully.  After that, I tried to git
> clone the Git repository following the steps in the link below, but I get a
> permission error message.  What are the next steps?
> https://gcc.gnu.org/gitwrite.html#setup
>
> I posted to the following mailing list before this application.
> https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2022-September/601320.html

Your patch is unnecessary, the brackets are added by the
MEM_SIZE_KNOWN_P define.  You don't need git write access. If you post
a proper patch someone will review it and commit it for you. This is
an offtopic request in this email thread. Please stop trying to get
git write access by writing to various mailing lists, if you need it
someone will tell you and point you to the proper process to follow.

Thanks,

Mark