Hi Joseph, On 6/10/22 23:09, Joseph Myers wrote: >> P.S.: The latest draft that I know of is N2731. I guess there are newer ones. >> Could you please name the latest one? > > It's N2912 (June 8 version - the version originally published on June 7 > had various problems; there are still some issues, especially in Annex H, > that have been fixed since the June 8 version, but fewer than in the June > 7 version). As far as I know, N2912 incorporates all changes accepted so > far for C23; the deadline for final versions of ongoing proposals to be > considered at the July meeting is 17 June (and the July meeting is the > deadline for new features to get in before the CD ballot). > Thanks! Will update my links :) Cheers, Alex -- Alejandro Colomar Linux man-pages comaintainer; http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/ http://www.alejandro-colomar.es/