On Wed, 19 Oct 2022, Martin Liška wrote: > > Currently, there is a tarball with texinfo sources for all the manuals > > for each version. > > Well, then equivalent would be packaging all .rst files together with the corresponding > conf.py, logo.* and other files. But I don't see it much useful. I think we should have such a source tarball when the sources are .rst, as the successor to the Texinfo source tarball. (Unfortunately when I added that source tarball - https://gcc.gnu.org/legacy-ml/gcc-patches/2004-01/msg00140.html - I didn't give specific references to any of the individual requests that resulted in adding it.) -- Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com