* [GSoC 2019] Proposal: Parallelize GCC With Threads
@ 2019-03-31 15:39 Giuliano Belinassi
From: Giuliano Belinassi @ 2019-03-31 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Richard Biener, mjambor, richard.guenther

Hi,

I wrote my GSoC Proposal to the "Parallelize GCC with threads" project,
and if someone is interested in it, I am linking the text here in order
to get feedback. Please let me know if something is not entirely clear,
or if there are any problems with the calendar, or if you have any
suggestions. :-)

Link to the proposal:
https://github.com/giulianobelinassi/proposta-gsoc/blob/master/proposta.pdf

GitHub seems mess up with the PDF hyperlinks in their viewer, therefore you will
need to download the PDF if you want to click on them, or use this
mirror i've set:
https://www.ime.usp.br/~belinass/GSoC-Proposal.pdf

Thank you,
Giuliano.

* Re: [GSoC 2019] Proposal: Parallelize GCC With Threads
@ 2019-04-01  9:51 ` Richard Biener
From: Richard Biener @ 2019-04-01  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giuliano Belinassi; +Cc: gcc, mjambor, richard.guenther