Hello Martin, On Tue, 16 Apr 2019, Martin Liška wrote: > Yes, except kdecore.cc I used in all cases .ii pre-processed files. I'm > going to start using kdecore.ii as well. If the kdecore.cc is the one from me it's also preprocessed and doesn't contain any #include directives, I just edited it somewhat to be compilable for different architecture. Ciao, Michael. > > As Honza pointed out in the email that hasn't reached this mailing list > due to file size, there's a significant change in inline-unit-growth. The param > has changed from 20 to 40 for GCC 9. Using --param inline-unit-growth=20 for all > benchmarks, I see green numbres for GCC 9! > > Martin > > > > > > > Ciao, > > Michael. > > > >