* add command line option to gcc
@ 2019-09-06  3:25 Tim Rice
From: Tim Rice @ 2019-09-06  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I have a use case where I would like gcc to accept -Kthread
and act as if it was passed -pthread. So -Kthread would
be a synonym for -pthread.

I am having trouble figuring out how the option processing is handled.
Possibly in gcc/gcc.c but I am stumped here.

Any pointers would be welcome.

Thanks.

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents