* status of the plugins branch vs 4.4?
@ 2009-03-30  3:29 Basile STARYNKEVITCH
From: Basile STARYNKEVITCH @ 2009-03-30  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC

Hello All

What is the status of the plugins branch? I understood that once GCC
goes back in stage 1, the plugins branch should go into the trunk?

Or is this related to the recurring runtime licensing issues?

In other words, are there any hard reasons to avoid adding plugins into
the current trunk?

I understood that perhaps Diego Novillo (and some others GCC gurus)
would merge plugins into trunk as soon as the trunk is back in stage 1?

Or did I misunderstood?

Regards.

PS I am considering making the MELT branch as a plugin, but I won't
start doing that before plugins are in the trunk.

* Re: status of the plugins branch vs 4.4?
@ 2009-03-30  9:22 ` Diego Novillo
From: Diego Novillo @ 2009-03-30  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Basile STARYNKEVITCH; +Cc: GCC

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 18:52, Basile STARYNKEVITCH
<basile@starynkevitch.net> wrote:

> I understood that perhaps Diego Novillo (and some others GCC gurus) would
> merge plugins into trunk as soon as the trunk is back in stage 1?

Yes, I will merge plugins into trunk during stage 1.  Hopefully soon.

Diego.