* GIMPLE type and Architecture
@ 2019-03-13  2:51 dalas
From: dalas @ 2019-03-13  2:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi, I am new to GCC Infrastructure for this year.

I have an interest on GCC Intermediate Language System, and got into
GIMPLE topic.

One question i got in mind is whether this GIMPLE is used for all
front-end that GCC supports for now?

Seem the GIMPLE types are so generic that it even includes some
3rd-party lib property.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-03-13  2:51 UTC | newest]