* Graphical representation of data structures
@ 2008-05-30  4:47 Sumit Rangwala
From: Sumit Rangwala @ 2008-05-30  4:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,
   I am not sure if this is the appropriate list for the question but
I have tried, without success, to find a tool to accomplish the
following:

"I am trying to understand a large project written in C and I am
looking for a tool that takes all the .h and .cpp file and build a
graphical (or even textual) representations of all the data structure
used in the code and the cross links between them (resolving all data
structure to the basic C data types)"

For e.g for

typedef struct a {
    int i;
    B  dataB;
} A;

typedef struct b {
    int k;
    int m;
} B;

It would generate something like

|--------------|

Any pointers to any such tool or library/modules to implement one
would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Sumit

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-05-30  4:47 UTC | newest]