* suggestion for ppl and cloog-ppl configure enhancement
@ 2010-01-13 19:56 Rainer Emrich
From: Rainer Emrich @ 2010-01-13 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Sebastian Pop

* Re: suggestion for ppl and cloog-ppl configure enhancement
@ 2010-01-13 21:01 ` Sebastian Pop
From: Sebastian Pop @ 2010-01-13 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer Emrich; +Cc: gcc

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 14:55, Rainer Emrich <rainer@emrich-ebersheim.de> wrote:

> IMHO it would be a godd idea to add the following two configure options to ppl
> configure:
>  --with-gmp-include=DIR  GMP include directory
>  --with-gmp-lib=DIR      GMP lib directory
>
> On 64-bit Linux systems you have the libraries in lib64 instead of lib in most
> cases. With this additional configure options in place you do not need to fiddle
> with LDFLAFS to find the library.
> OTOH I think one may drop --with-libgmpxx-prefix because it's very unlikely that
> libgmpxx is installed in a different place than libgmp.
>
> I sent this to the ppl-devel list too.
>

> Same holds for cloog-ppl, here --with-ppl-include and --with-ppl-lib is missing.
> Sebastian what do you think?

I'm fine with these new config flags: patches are welcome, but keep in
mind to post the changes related to PPL to the PPL mailing list, see
http://www.cs.unipr.it/ppl/ and the changes related to CLooG to
http://groups.google.com/group/cloog-development

Sebastian