* New download mirror
@ 2007-08-03  6:14 Max Bear
From: Max Bear @ 2007-08-03  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

I just add a new mirror. The server is located at US (Dallas, 100mb
connection). I am doing daily upate on this mirror. Here is the url:

http://gcc.site2nd.org/gcc/

It's a little thing that I can do to contribute to the community.

If you have any question, just let me know. Thanks.

Max

* Re: New download mirror
@ 2007-08-26 17:02 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2007-08-26 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Max Bear; +Cc: gcc

Hi Max,

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, Max Bear wrote:
> I just add a new mirror. The server is located at US (Dallas, 100mb
> connection). I am doing daily upate on this mirror. Here is the url:
>
> http://gcc.site2nd.org/gcc/
>
> It's a little thing that I can do to contribute to the community.
>
> If you have any question, just let me know. Thanks.

thanks for setting up this mirror.  I was going to add it to our
mirror list of gcc.gnu.org, however it seems no actual mirroring
has been taking place for three to four weeks?  Is this a temporary
glitch or a more general issue?

Gerald