On Wed, 9 Nov 2022, Martin Liška wrote: > 1) not synchronized content among lib*/Makefile.in and lib*/Makefile.am. > Apparently, I modified the generated Makefile.in file with the rules like: > > doc/info/texinfo/libitm.info: $(SPHINX_FILES) > + if [ x$(HAS_SPHINX_BUILD) = xhas-sphinx-build ]; then \ > make -C $(srcdir)/../doc info SOURCEDIR=$(abs_srcdir)/doc BUILDDIR=$(abs_doc_builddir)/info SPHINXBUILD=$(SPHINX_BUILD); \ > else true; fi > > Can you please modify Makefile.am in the corresponding manner and re-generate Makefile.in? I think someone else had best look at this. > 2) Adding proper support --enable-generated-files-in-srcdir in gcc_release: It looks like all the GENINSRC rules / conditionals are still present. So maybe there are details where the paths are wrong, or where fixes are needed to ensure the files get installed from the source directory when available in the source directory but not available in the build directory because Sphinx isn't available, but much of the code for the feature is still there. -- Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com