* Regarding WITH_CLEANUP_EXPR
@ 2007-12-23  1:20 Prabhanjan Kambadur
From: Prabhanjan Kambadur @ 2007-12-23  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear All,

This is Anju from IU, Bloomington. I am trying to inject some code
into the program and encountered a strange error enroute. Essentially,
I am trying to create an std::vector<T> and then call "resize()" on
it. "T" is program dependent. When "T" is a primitive type, everything
seems to work fine. However, when "T" is a record such as an
std::string, I get an error during gimplification:

 internal compiler error: in lower_stmt, at gimple-low.c:282.

The gimple ouput reads thus:

<<< Unknown tree: with_cleanup_expr
  __comp_dtor  (&D.109215) >>>

Any suggestions as to why this happens? I am working on a branch off of 4.3.

Thanks,

Anju

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-12-23  0:52 UTC | newest]