* GNU C++ compiler...
@ 2002-02-20  7:32 Alex Marais
From: Alex Marais @ 2002-02-20  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

I am currently using the GNU Toolkit Version 2.7.2. (with Tornado II VxWorks).

Does the latest GNU (Tornado II VxWorks) C++ compiler support namespaces?

Speedy feedback is much appreciated.
Thanks

Alex
Avitronics South Africa

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

* Re: GNU C++ compiler...
@ 2002-02-20 13:55 mike stump
From: mike stump @ 2002-02-20 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: avmarais, gcc

> Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:31:36 +0200
> From: "Alex Marais" <avmarais@grintek.com>
> To: <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>

> I am currently using the GNU Toolkit Version 2.7.2. (with Tornado II
> VxWorks).

> Does the latest GNU (Tornado II VxWorks) C++ compiler support
> namespaces?

C++ in Tornado II (2.0) does not.  C++ from the FSF does in the latest
FSF release.

* GNU C++ compiler...
@ 2002-02-20  8:07 Alex Marais
From: Alex Marais @ 2002-02-20  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

Does the latest GNU (Tornado VxWorks) C++ compiler support namespaces?

Speedy feedback is much appreciated.
Thanks

Alex
Avitronics South Africa

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

* GNU C compiler
@ 2000-01-01 19:52 Michael Lundon
From: Michael Lundon @ 2000-01-01 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Greetings,
Could anyone tell me where to find a free download of
a GNU C compiler?  I used one at Massey University but
lost the disk.  The computer I am using has winzip and
I think it has a Pentium class processor.
Thanks,
Yours Digitally,
Michael Lundon

http://messenger.yahoo.com