Mark Mitchell writes: > >>>>> "Hartmut" == Hartmut Schirmer writes: > > Hartmut> On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Mark Mitchell wrote: > >> The attitude at the time the release criteria were put together > >> was that you could always use GCC 2.95 if you wanted an ABI > >> compatible with GCC 2.95. :-) > > Hartmut> But we´re waiting for gcc 2.95.3 for more than a year now > Hartmut> :(( > > There aren't currently any plans for such a release, but the Steering > Committe is debating such a release even as we speak. Are there records of such debates anywhere? Minutes of meetings, mailing list archives, etc.? -- - Geoffrey Keating