"Joseph S. Myers" writes: > Yes, it's a list of appropriate tests. I can write the tests (minus the > diagnostics which may depend on the exact patch; the point of the tests > being that certain errors are detected and do not cause a crash, the exact > errors following the first one not being so important). > What I've got now is the following attached testcases. When I get something that doesn't ICE on all the testcases I'll be happy. -- Thanks, Jim http://www.student.cs.uwaterloo.ca/~ja2morri/ http://phython.blogspot.com http://open.nit.ca/wiki/?page=jim