* Class invitation: "If your ready to relieve some stress and relax I'm the girl for you. Only Serious enquire please!! Have a wonderful and pleasurable Available,,, Are you interested in #Meeting come join babe!! join now (69) - http://2757401605"
@ 2024-06-07  0:01 e9 Dom (Classroom)
From: e9 Dom (Classroom) @ 2024-06-07  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

e9 Dom
domdenhpfg9456e@gpxs.tokyo
Invited you to join If your ready to relieve some stress and relax I'm the
girl for you. Only Serious enquire please!! Have a wonderful and
pleasurable Available,,, Are you interested in #Meeting come join babe!!
join now (69) - http://2757401605
Join class
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?continue=https://classroom.google.com/invite/accept_token/Njk0ODUzMDA4OTE5?role%3D3%26t%3Dee55bmxdmoijxxvu&Email=gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
If you accept, your contact information will be shared with the class
members and applications they authorize to use Classroom. Learn more
<https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/answer/6386395>
Forward to only those you trust. Anyone with this email may be able to
accept the invitation.

Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA

@ 2024-06-07  0:02 e9 Dom (Classroom)

From: e9 Dom (Classroom) @ 2024-06-07  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc