* Where is standard.exp
@ 1997-11-25  8:31 Tobias Gloth
From: Tobias Gloth @ 1997-11-25  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

This is probably a newbie question, but it really bugs me ...

I want to run the testsuites on the current egcs-snapshot, but they
fail because egcs-971122/gcc/testsuite/config/default.exp tries to
include standard.exp, which I don't have. I downloaded the complete
snapshot (the 9.5 MB file), and I also checked the current version of
dejagnu - in vain :( Where/How can I get that file?

   Tobias

--
Tobias Gloth    |  WWW:     http://wwwmath.uni-muenster.de/~gloth
Kuhstr. 13      |  work:    gloth@math.uni-muenster.de

* Re: Where is standard.exp
@ 1997-11-25 19:56 ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 1997-11-25 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tobias Gloth; +Cc: egcs

  In message < m0xaOXX-000wIgC@unknown.westfalen.de >you write:
  > This is probably a newbie question, but it really bugs me ...
  >
  > I want to run the testsuites on the current egcs-snapshot, but they
  > fail because egcs-971122/gcc/testsuite/config/default.exp tries to
  > include standard.exp, which I don't have. I downloaded the complete
  > snapshot (the 9.5 MB file), and I also checked the current version of
  > dejagnu - in vain :( Where/How can I get that file?
Sounds like your dejagnu is out of date

<hr>
<h2> <a name"dejagnu">Unable to run the testsuite</a></h2>
run the egcs testsuites, then your dejagnu is too old to run the egcs tests.
You will need to get a newer version of dejagnu; we've made one available
here.</a>